World Top 10 Internet IPOs [infographic]
Here are the World Top 10 largest IPOs of Internet companies in the last 10 years.
Yelp (IPO was March 2) does not make this Top10 List because Deal Size was only 107 million (no10 Linkedin was 353 million).
The information on Facebook is not yet unveiled, so we put only known data (An update of this infographic will be made after the official announcement).
World Top 10 Internet IPO :
1. Facebook (United States, social network): Deal Size: 5 billion dollars, valuing the company at 100 billion.
2. Google (United States, search engine): amount raised 1.67 billion
3. Alibaba (China Online Marketplace), Deal Size 1.5 billion
4. Yandex (Russian search engine), Deal Size 1.3 billion
5. Shanda Games (China, online games), Deal Size 1.04 billion
6. Zynga (United States, social games), Deal Size 1 billion
7. Giant Interactive (China, MMO online games), Deal Size 887 million
8. Renren (China Social Network), Deal Size 743 million
9. Groupon (United States, Multiple purchase), Deal Size 700 million
10. Linkedin (United States, Professional Social Network), Deal Size 353 million
If you look at the stock performance since the IPO date, there are more losers (6) than winners (3).
The best investments are Google +632 %, Linkedin +93 % and Zynga +45 % (+10% yesterday). The 3 worst performers are Chinese companies : Giant -72%, Shanda Games -64% and Renren -61%.[click to see original image size]
Brought to you by Vincent Abry’s Tech Blog. If you want to use this infographic, please put credit with a link to this post.